The Tuttnauer manual autoclave is designed to work in any size facility. Great graphics on the panel make it easy on the operator. Built with great quality in safety and reliability for all your sterilizing needs.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- A long life electro polished chamber and door.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating.
- International certifications.
- Chamber: 10" x 19"
- Volume: 6gal/23L
- Overall Dimensions: 21.5" D x 20" W x 14.4" H (545 x 510 x 365 mm)
- Standard Cassettes: 3 full / 3 half
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3" D x 6.7" W x 0.8" H (415 x 170 x 20 mm)
- Number of Trays: 4
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time: Cold - 30 mins / Hot - 14 mins
- Voltage: 120V
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power: 1400W
- Current: 12A
- Shipping Weight: 85lbs / 39kg