This is a Used Belmont Bel Ray II 097 Intraoral X-ray. It was removed from a working environment and is in excellent working and cosmetic condition.
Belmont says that the Bel-Ray II Model 097 X-ray delivers reproducible, high quality periapical radiographs and employs simple, intuitive controls for exposure parameter settings.
Bel Ray II Features Include:
- 70 kVp
- 0.7mm Focal Spot
- Voltage: 120 VAC
- Rated Line Current: 6.5A at 70kVp, 7mA
- Exposure Time: 0.02-3.2 seconds
- Minimum Filtration in useful beam: 2.2mm Al equivalent @ 70kVp
- 4mA/7mA -Selectable
- Source to Skin Distance (SSD): Standard Cone: 204mm Optional Long Cone: 305mm
- Maximum Reach: with standard 31.5” Arm: 73-1/8” with optional 20” Arm: 61-5/8” with optional 12” Arm: 53-5/8”P