Made in America Sierra TRU-VAC TV-22 Dry Vacuum Systems are built with a focus on reliability and simplicity.
- Model: TRU VAC TV-22
- Manufactured by: Sierra
- OEM Number: TV-22
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Condition: New
Sierra TV-22 Specifications:
- Capacity: Up to 12 Users
- Flow Rate: 170 CFM
- Noise Level: 64 dB
- Vacuum ("Hg): 8.5" Hg
- Chassis Footprint: 40"x 20"x 16"
- Chassis Weight: 170 lbs.
- Power: 4.8 HP/2.4 HP
- Voltage: 115 / 230 V AC*
- Current: 10 / 20 Amps x 2**
- Tank Size: 40" Tall
- Tank Capacity: 12 Gallons
- Tank Weight: 43 lbs.
- Completely Water-less
- Completely Oil-Less
- No special plumbing required
- No vanes, no oil, no belts, means NO MAINTENANCE
- Longest life expectancy 25 years.
- Low Cost and Takes up less space than most other vacuums.
*115 Volts Necessary? Please Inform Us! **Direct AC Line Required for Each Motor
Sierra TV-22 Main Features:
- The heart of the TRU-VAC’s system is a turbine with extremely close tolerances that create a higher CFM and suction than other similar dry vacuum systems.
- The TRU-VAC’s turbine is oil-free, no oil levels to check, no oil to change, which results in very little maintenance and no exhaust vapors emitted to harm patients or staff.
- The TRU-VAC has one of the best warranties in the business at 10-years for the complete system! Sierra Dental Products uses top-tier SKF bearings and high-temperature Viton seals to extend the life of the vacuum and provide customers with a higher-quality, more reliable product than similar dry vacuum systems.
- The TRU-VAC does not require water flow like traditional wet ring pumps. This results in a dramatic reduction in water usage and excessive waste, saving dentists money in utility costs.
- Because the TRU-VAC Dry Vacuums have no water flow, they effectively eliminate concerns of backflow or bacterial contamination. The 10-micron filter filters out dust and debris from entering the turbine. This protects your system even in harsh and dusty environments.
- The 12 Gallon Vortex Action Separator (VAS) Tank keeps your system protected by utilizing a mechanical float switch to drain the tank when full. This tank is adaptable and can be placed on either side of the turbine or stacked on top for a slim footprint.
- The TRU-VAC System is much quieter than others at 64 db(A) and has a user-friendly control system with low voltage for remote control capability.
- There is only one moving part in the turbine – a Motor rated for 50,000 hours of continuous use (equals about 25 years in a dental practice).
Save Money with the Sierra TV-22:
- It is Waterless (you can save $700 per year or more)
- It out lasts several water type pumps
- No sewer expense
- Maintenance free turbine.
With Sierra TV-22 being waterless you will play a real part in preserving our natural resources. And it will adapt to future federal regulations for handling of hazardous waste and blood borne pathogens.
With its higher volume (170 CFM), the Sierra TV-22 provides a safer work zone by removing aerosol hazards in the operatory more efficiently which keeps your patients and employees safer.
Oil-less Direct Drive and Rocking Piston Compressors
The MSV oil-less dental air compressors are designed to satisfy the most demanding dental practices. Each MSV compressor incorporates a fan system that reduces discharge air temperature and permits easy operating cooling control of the entire motor and compressor head. The MSV compressors are engineered to ensure consistent air supply and quiet smooth operation. All of our compressors come with a stainless steel desiccant dryer system and electronic automatic drain, for quality performance and the clean dry air you expect. All tanks are powder coated internally and externally for durability. Includes 24 volt AC low voltage relay.
With the Sierra TRU VAC Dry Vacuum System TV-22 You can expect
- Quiet Operation
- Faster Recovery Time
- Shorter Duty Cycle
- Enhanced Efficiency
- And the POWER YOU NEED.