This is a Barely Used STS-3 Dry Vacuum System.
The STS is a dry vacuum pump is designed for use in a dental facility and produces High-volume air flow with multiple users online. The CAS (Cyclonic Action Separator) tank will ensure that no liquids or foams enter the vacuum pump. The relief valve is easily accessible and maintains a constant uniform vacuum. The powerful permanent split capacitor motor, with a highly reliable contactor and powerful transformer can be depended upon to start every time. The STS vacuum system and CAS separator tank are easily installed and maintained.
Recommended Number of Users:
- 3 HVE's / 0 SE's
- 2 HVE's / 2 SE's
- 0 HVE's / 6 SE's
- Dimensions (Inch): 23.5 W x 19.5 D x 17 H
- Weight: 119 lbs
- Voltage (Minimum/Maximum): 200/250
- Full Load: 13 Amps
- Starting Load: 65 Amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Maximum Vacuum: 14 InHg
- Preset Vacuum Level: 10 InHg
- Tank Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Operating Temperature: 40 to 104°F (10 to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: 0 to 150°F (-18 to 66°C)
- Relative Humidity: 90% (no condensation)
- Maximum Exhaust Air Flow: 27 SCFM
- Exhaust Fan Requirements: 500 CFM Minimum
- Horsepower (each pump): 1.75kW or 2.3 HP
- Current: 20A
Please contact us HERE with any questions you may have.