Ray Foster AG05 High Speed Alloy Grinder and CDC1 Cyclone Dust Collector Combo
Ray Foster Model AG05 Grinder
For 60 years Foster High Speed Alloy Grinders have been providing precise, efficient, and reliable service worldwide. Rugged and comfortable to use, the Foster AG05 Alloy Grinder is a proven time saver when it comes to tasks like sprue separating, or finishing and polishing chrome alloy framework.
The AG05 features a fully adjustable safety shield and light assembly, adjustable working height, and large work area for operator comfort. Each machine is equipped with a precision high-speed automatic spindle, which permits the changing of tools without stopping the motor.
- Fingertip speed control with a front panel mounted potentiometer
- Adjustable spindle working height
- Heavy duty, high torque 1/4 HP motor in a totally enclosed housing
- 2.5” suction port for connection to Ray Foster Cyclone Dust Collector or other dust collector system
- Power output connection for automatic on/off of dust collector
- New compact design
- Motor is UL-recognized and CSA-certified for electrical safety
- Width 10.25”, Length 11.75”, Height 11”
- 115 volt 50/60 Hz standard
- 230 volt 50/60 Hz optional for export
- Net weight 28 lbs., shipping weight 31 lbs.
Ray Foster Model CDC1 Dust Collector
The Ray Foster Model CDC1 is a powerful and efficient dust collector for use in the dental laboratory, designed for trouble-free performance and heavy-duty operation. Quiet, portable and compact, the dust collector is ideal for under-the-counter operation.
- Very quiet 59 dB noise level
- One HP motor, 112 cubic feet per minute (CFM) suction power
- Easy to change, economical disposable paper primary filter. Retains 3 micron and larger particles
- Permanent cloth secondary filter for retention of finer dust particles, insuring long motor life
- Two station capability
- Includes one 6’ long X 2-1/2” ID vacuum hose and four (4) extra disposable paper dust bags
- Optional remote foot switch
- Easily adaptable to 1-1/2", 2-1/2" or 3" I.D. hose for increased flexibility
- Unit size 12” x 12” x 16.5” high
- 115 volt, 60 Hz standard
- 230 volt, 50/60 Hz optional for export
- 35 lbs. net weight, 42 lbs. shipping weight