This is a beautiful professionally refurbished Chair
That Comes with Upholstery Color of Choice
Here is what Midmark says about their product:
The Midmark 419 Power Procedure Examination Chair is ideal for Dentists, Dermatologists, Plastic Surgeons, Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons and all healthcare professionals requiring maximum access to a patient’s head and neck. It features a narrow neck area and a unique, slim backrest, for a large work surface and greater legroom for improved patient access and comfort.
For physicians’ convenience, as well as that of their staff, the Midmark 419 Power Chair powers all the way down to 22 3/8″ so patients can easily get on and off the chair, without the need to be lifted. Once the patient is on the chair, it powers up to as high as 40 3/8″, so physicians won’t have to bend or stoop to perform their procedure. The Midmark 419 with programmability offers the added convenience of being able to position the chair to the same setting with the touch of a button, every time.
The seamless, styled upholstery makes it easier for physicians and their staff to clean and maintain infection control. It can easily be removed without the use of any tools. And with its removable armrests and fully articulating headrest, it’s the perfect chair for any healthcare facility.
Midmark 419 Features Include:
- Ready positioning
- Power height
- Foot and Back
- Foot control
- Articulating headrest
- Easily removable upholstery top
- Pull out foot extension and leveling screws
Midmark 419 Specifications:
- Backrest: L 22.5″ (57.2 cm) W: Waist 19″ (48.3 cm), Middle 22.5″ (57.2 cm), Neck 7″ (17.8 cm)
- Seat section: 20″ L x 19″ to 21″ W (50.8 cm) x 48.3 to 53.3 cm)
- Foot section: 15″ L x 19″ W (38.1 x 48.3 cm), extends 8″ (20.3 cm)
- Small headrest: 6.25″ L x 7.5″ W (15.9 x 19.1 cm), articulates and extends 10.5″ (26.7 cm)
- Armrest: 11″ L x 4.25″ W (27.9 x 10.8 cm)
- Length with headrest fully articulated and extended and foot section fully extended: 83.5″ (212.1 cm)
- Height: 22.4″ x 40.4″ (56.9 x 102.6 cm)
- Tilt: Trendelenburg to 30°