This Tuttnauer 2340M has been completely refurbished and is in outstanding condition both mechanically and cosmetically. This manual autoclave was designed to compliment any healthcare facilitity.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- A long life electro polished chamber and door.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating.
- International certifications.
- Chamber: 9" x 18"
- Volume: 5gal/19L
- Overall Dimensions: 21.5" D x 20" W x 14.4" H (545 x 510 x 365 mm)
- Standard Cassettes: 2 full / 2 half
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3" D x 6.7" W x 0.8" H (415 x 170 x 20 mm)
- Number of Trays: 3
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time: Cold - 27 mins / Hot - 13 mins
- Voltage: 120V
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power: 1400W
- Current: 12A
- 1 Year