NEW Tuttnauer 1730M Dental Autoclaves.
The Tuttnauer 1730 Manual Valueklave will satisfy all of your sterilization needs at an affordable price. The compact size (7″ chamber) of this autoclave makes it an ideal primary sterilization unit for small offices, as well as the perfect secondary autoclave for larger practices. The Tuttnauer 1730 Valueklave has an extremely fast cycle time, which combined with heated drying delivers a quick turnaround time for wrapped or unwrapped instruments. The simple controls and easy closing door make operating this autoclave a breeze.
1730M Features Include:
- Fast Cycle Time. 11 minutes from a hot start* (Standard Unwrapped Cycle time).
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- A long life electro polished chamber and door
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety to protect against overheating.
- International certifications
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
- Condition : New
- Controls : Manual
- Chamber Size : 7″ x 13″
- Trays : 3
- Type : Steam Autoclave – Class S
- Tray Size : 12.6″ x 4.7″
- Flash Cycle : 11 Minutes
- Overal Depth : 17.9″
- Overal Width : 17.4″
- Overal Height : 12″
- Voltage : 115V
- Door Swing : Right Side Hinge
- Printer : Not Available
Please contact us with any questions you may have!