This is a refurbished Midmark M7 SpeedClave that is in fantastic condition.
Here's what Midmark says about their product: Over 40 years in the field, the Midmark M7 has proven to be the workhorse of sterilizers. This self-contained unit sterilizes wrapped or unwrapped instruments, linen packs and glassware. Starting hot, the M7 sterilizes unwrapped instruments in only 9 minutes. The Midmark M7 SpeedClave is an absolute workhorse that will last for many more years to come.
M7 Features Include:
- Safety Door: The safety door on this autoclave automatically seals when pressurized and will not allow the operator to open the door until the chamber is safely depressurized.
- Temperature Regulator: The temperature regulator allows the operator to preset the temperature at a desired setting between 250°F (121°C) and 270°F (132°C). This control, acting as a thermostat, cycles the heating element on and off.
- Temperature Gauge: The temperature gauge indicates the temperature inside the chamber. The gauge is graduated in two-degree increments from 80°F (26.7°C) to 270°F (132°C).
- Low Water Cut-out Switch: The low water cut-out switch prevents "dry burning". The M7 autoclave will operate only when there is enough water present, which prolongs the life of the heating element. A pilot light is on when the heater is on and cycles on and off during normal operation.
- Cycle Timer: The cycle timer regulates sterilization time from 0 to 30 minutes and automatically turns the M7 off when the sterilization cycle is complete. This prevents over-sterilization thus extending the service life of your instruments.
- Front Draining Feature: With our front draining feature, it's easy to clean and maintain. All controls and information are on the front and easily accessible to the operator.
- Height: 12.81" (32.5 cm)
- Width: 13.56" (34.4 cm)
- Depth: 18.12" (46 cm)
- Minimum countertop area: 16.5" (41.9 cm)
- 7.5" diameter (19.1 cm)
- 15" depth (38.1 cm)
- 2.4 gal. usable volume (9.0 liters)
- Two large –5.62" W x 12" L x .88" D (14.3 cm x 30.5 cm x 2.2 cm)
- One small – 4.12" W x 12" L x .88" D (10.5 cm x 30.5 cm x 2.2 cm)
- Unit weight: 30 lb (13.6 kg)
- Shipping weight: 39 lb (17.7 kg)
- Water Reservoir Capacity: 1.31 gal. (4.9 liters)
- 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- 10 AMPS Single Phase
- 120 VAC has 1136 watt tubular immersion heater
- UL and CUL Listed
- CSA Certified
- 220-240 VAC, 50 Hz, 5 AMPS
- 100 VAC, 60 Hz, 12 AMPS