This A-dec 511 Dental Chair is an incredible piece of refurbished dental equipment.
And it is loaded with an A-dec 532 Delivery Unit, Assistants Delivery, Rear Vacuum Package, A-dec 6300 Light, Water Bottle, Air & Water Quick Disconnect, and Your Choice of Upholstery Color.
Here is what A-dec says about the features on this equipment.
A-dec 511 Dental Chair Features:
- Ultra-thin backrest that "flexes." Enables you to comfortably tuck your knees under the chair–no hard metal back to worry about; cradles the patient in comfort and features upholstery thinner than 1" (25 mm) in some areas.
- Double-articulating, gliding headrest. Moves with the patient to improve comfort; adjusts easily with one hand.
- Innovative hydraulic lift system. Results in gentle stops and starts during patient positioning.
- Integrated 300-watt power supply. Provides more than enough power for the whole system; powers light and additional ancillary devices.
- Expanded height range. Offers a range from 13.5" (343 mm) to 31.5" (800 mm) so any doctor, regardless of height, can work comfortably.
- 60º swivel with brake. Allows 30º rotation on each side of center.
- Multi-position armrests. Rotates out of the way to streamline patient entry and exit.
- Cut-away, cast iron baseplate. Allows you to roll your stool closer to the patient; provides six contact points for added stability on uneven floors.
A-dec 532 Delivery Unit Features:
- Innovative 4-position control block design. Results in the industry's most reliable air-driven component with fewer parts, stronger corrosion-resistant materials, and a unique water flow system that eliminates stagnant water where bacteria can grow.
- Pivoting, centrally mounted control head. Directs handpieces toward the oral cavity to minimize your movement.
- Left/right pivoting chair mount. Provides both left- and right-handed doctors with ergonomic, efficient positioning of the control head.
- Integrated fiber-optic system. Provides independently adjustable voltage settings for up to four handpiece positions.
- Data Communication System (DCS). Enables reliable two-way communication between system circuit boards, which allows monitoring of all system functions; auto-detects new modules.
- 2-liter, self-contained water bottle. Includes an integrated pickup tube that helps reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
- Wet/dry foot control with chip blower/accessory button. Operates handpieces and integrated accessories like your A-dec intraoral camera in conjunction with the A-dec 500 deluxe touchpad.
A-dec Assistants Instrumentation Features:
- Assistant's holder choices. Accommodates various combinations of vacuum instruments, syringe, and other accessories; includes electric holder options.
- Adjustable holders. Rotates as a group and pivot independently customizing instrument positioning.
- Integrated A-dec 500 standard touchpad. Provides secondary control of chair, dental light, and cuspidor (or accessory) functions; serves as a sturdy handle for positioning the assistant's arm.
- Easy left/right conversion. Accommodates both left- and right-handed operators.
- Vacuum tower. Rotates to improve HVE and saliva ejector tubing management; includes a large-capacity solids collector to simplify routine cleaning.
A-dec 6300 Dental Light Features:
- Third axis of rotation (diagonal). Lets you angle the light head precisely where you need it.
- Precision-balanced flexarm system. Results in exceptionally smooth positioning.
- Three light intensity settings. Includes high, medium, and a composite setting that reduces the chance for premature composite curing.
- Auto On/Off function. Turns the dental light on automatically when the chair reaches the treatment position and turns it off in the entry/exit position.
- Touchpad control. Allows you to toggle between two intensity settings as well as turn the dental light on and off.
- Built-in tensioning points and focus adjustment.Allows you to easily tailor your dental light to your specific needs.
- Convenient spare bulb storage area. Provides you with quick access to a replacement bulb on the back of the dental light.